- This event has passed.
Groups, Rings, Lie and Hopf Algebras. Fifth Edition
August 21, 2023 - August 27, 2023
Our next International workshop “Groups, Rings, Lie and Hopf Algebras. V” will be held at the Harlow campus of Memorial University in the United Kingdom on August 21 – 27, 2022. This is the first time the venue of our workshop will be outside North America. The web site of their campus is here.
The organizing committee consists of Yuri Bahturin (Memorial University), Mikhail Kotchetov (Memorial University), Kirill Zaynullin (University of Ottawa), and Alexander Premet (University of Manchester).
A preliminary list of speakers includes:
- Aljadeff, Eli (Technion)
- Ara, Pere (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona)
- Baird, Tom (Memorial University)
- Baranov, Alexander (University of Leicester)
- Billig, Yuly (Carleton University)
- Brzeziński, Tomasz (Swansea University)
- Elduque, Alberto (Universidad de Zaragoza)
- Jespers, Eric (Vrije Universiteit Brussel)
- Martinez-Pedroza, Eduardo (Memorial University)
- Minasyan, Ashot (University of Southampton)
- Neher, Erhard (University of Ottawa)
- Schweigert, Christoph (University of Hamburg)
- Sierra, Susan (University of Edinburgh)
- Shpektorov, Sergei (University of Birmingham)
- Smoktunowicz, Agata (University of Edinburgh)
- Sommerhäuser, Yorck (Memorial University)
- Traustason, Gunnar (University of Bath)
- Vaughan-Lee, Michael (University of Oxford)
- Zalesski, Alexandre (University of East Anglia)
The workshop is organized in the framework of the collaborative research group “Groups, Rings, Lie and Hopf Algebras” of the Atlantic Association for Research in the Mathematical Sciences (AARMS). An updated list of speakers and other information will be posted on this page.
If you are interested in attending the workshop, please send an email to this address (email@example.com) with GRLHA23 in the subject line by May 15, 2023. If you would like to give a talk, please include the title and abstract.
There are limited funds available to cover accommodation on the Harlow campus. If you would like to request this support, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org; if you are not a member of the collaborative research group, please attach your CV.