The Math Challenge Club is a weekly mathematics enrichment program for junior high students. For more information about the program contact Dorette.
- 5-7 pm
- Dalhousie University
- Pizza Provided
- Everyone welcome — girls especially encouraged.
Materials and problems are drawn from the following sources:
- the Art of Problem Solving — Introduction to Algebra (Rusczyk)
- the Art of Problem Solving — Competition Math for Middle School (Patterson)
- A Mathematical Olympiad Primer (Smith)
- Inequalities (Manfrino, Ortega, Delgado)
- 104 Number Theory Problems (Andreescu, Andrica, Feng)
- 102 Combinatorial Problems (Andreescum, Feng)
- Mathematical Olympiad Challenges (Andreescu, Gelca)
- Mathematical Olympiad Treasures (Andreescu, Enescu)
- Functional Equations and How to Solve Them (Small)