AARMS postdoctoral fellowships attract talented young mathematical scientists from around the world to pursue advanced research. Please note that the rules for 2017/18 AARMS postdoctoral fellowship competition have changed in some respects. We highly recommend that you read the RULES before applying.
Current postdoctoral fellows
Marzieh Bayeh received her PhD in 2016 from the University of Regina. Her research interests include homotopy theory, topological invariants and category theory. She is currently working at Dalhousie University under the supervision of Dorette Pronk.
Rosalind Cameron is currently a postdoctoral fellow at Memorial University of Newfoundland, working with David Pike. She received her PhD from Monash University in 2017 and her research interests include graph theory and combinatorial design theory.
Marco de Cesare
Marco de Cesare is currently a postdoctoral fellow at the University of New Brunswick. He received his PhD in 2017 from King's College London. His main research interests are in quantum gravity, modified gravity, and cosmology.
Dr. Qingzhong Huang received his PhD from Shanghai University in 2014. Currently he is a postdoctoral fellow at Memorial University under the supervision of Professor Deping Ye. His research interests include convex geometry, geometric analysis, and geometric functional analysis.
Suzanne Lanéry received her PhD in 2015 from the University of Erlangen–Nuremberg, Germany, and is currently a postdoctoral fellow at the University of New Brunswick. Her research interests lie in the mathematical foundations of Quantum Field Theory, especially the topics of coarse-graining, refinement and renormalization, as well as their applications to quantum gravity.
Shuaibing Luo received his PhD from University of Tennessee in 2014. He is currently working at Memorial University of Newfoundland under supervision of Jie Xiao. His research interests include Complex analysis, operator theory and partial differential equations.
Past postdoctoral fellows
- Evgeny Chibrikov, Memorial 2009-11
- Alin Ciuperca, University of New Brunswick 2009-11
- Kia Dalili, Dalhousie 2005-07
- Chris Duffy, Dalhousie 2015-17
- Mahya Ghandehari, Dalhousie 2010-12
- Alexei Gordienko, Memorial 2010-12
- Daniele Gregoris, Dalhousie 2015-17
- Nathan Grieve, UNB 2015-17
- Thomas Guedenon, Mount Allison 2003-05
- Rebecca Hammond, Acadia 2007-09
- Sigbjorn Hervik, Dalhousie 2005-06
- Daniel Horsley, Memorial 2008-10
- Golam Hossain, University of New Brunswick 2008-10
- Tobey Kenney, Dalhousie 2006-08
- Dawood Kothawala, University of New Brunswick 2010-12
- Peter LeFanu Lumsdaine, Dalhousie 2010-12
- Rory Lucyshyn-Wright, Mount Allison 2015-17
- Rogers Mathew, Dalhousie 2011-12
- Charles Paquette, University of New Brunswick 2012-14
- Rui Peng, Memorial 2010-12
- Israel Rocha, Dalhousie 2015-16
- Viraj Sanghai, Dalhousie 2017-18
- Hongying Shu, UNB 2011-13
- Douglas Stones, Dalhousie 2013-14
- Ryan Tifenbach, Memorial 2012-14
- Justin Tzou, Dalhousie 2013-15
- Michael A. Warren, Dalhousie 2010-11
- Ping Wong Ng, University of New Brunswick 2003-05
- Francis Valiquette, Dalhousie 2011-13
- Yuzaho Wang, Memorial 2013-15
- Oliver Winkler, University of New Brunswick 2004-06
- Dansheng Yu, Saint Francis Xavier 2006-08
- Peng Zhou, Memorial Univeristy 2015-17
- Baocheng Zhu, Memorial University 2015-17
- Jonathan Ziprick, University of New Brunswick 2014-16