AARMS Postdoctoral Fellowship Support Program
The AARMS postdoctoral fellowship competition is now closed for 2015/2016. The next competition will commence late 2016. Please see the rules for the 2015/2016 timeline and for more information about the AARMS pdf program.
Current AARMS Postdoctoral Fellows
Daniele Gregoris received his PhD (2014) from Stockholm University within the Erasmus Mundus framework. His research interests are general relativity, cosmology and geometry and is currently working at Dalhousie University under the supervision of prof. Alan Coley.
Christopher Duffy received his PhD (2015) from the University of Victoria and the University of Bordeaux. His research interests are graph homomorphisms and discrete time processes on graphs. He is currently working at Dalhousie University under the supervision of Jeannette Janssen and is the AARMS outreach coordinator postdoctoral fellow.
Nathan Grieve received his PhD (2013) from Queen’s University. His research interests include algebraic, complex, and differential geometry and is currently working at the University of New Brunswick under the supervision of Colin Ingalls.
Rory Lucyshyn-Wright received his PhD from York University in 2013 and was an NSERC Postdoctoral Fellow at the University of Ottawa and the University of Cambridge from 2013 to 2015. As an AARMS Postdoctoral Fellow he is currently working at Mount Allison University under the supervision of Geoffrey Cruttwell and Robert Rosebrugh.
Israel Rocha received his PhD (2015) in applied mathematics from Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul. His research interests includes spectral graph theory focusing on partitioning, clustering and connectivity problems. He is currently working at Dalhousie University under the supervision of Jeannette Janssen as the AARMS Director Postdoctoral Fellow.
Peng Zhou received his PhD in 2015 in mathematics from Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China. As an AARMS postdoctoral fellow he is currently working at Memorial University under supervision of Prof. Xiaoqiang Zhao. His research interests lie in Nonlinear PDEs with application to mathematical biology.
Baocheng Zhu received his PhD in 2014 from Southwest University, Chongqing, China. He is currently working at Memorial University under the supervision of Dr. Deping Ye. His research interests are in convex geometric Analysis.
Jonathan Ziprick received his PhD (2014) from the University of Waterloo. He is currently working with Jack Gegenberg, Viqar Husain and Sanjeev Seahra at the University of New Brunswick. His research goes toward finding a quantum theory of general relativity.
Past Postdoctoral Fellows
- Evgeny Chibrikov, Memorial 2009-11
- Alin Ciuperca, UNB 2009-11
- Kia Dalili, Dalhousie 2005-07
- Mahya Ghandehari, Dalhousie 2010-12
- Alexei Gordienko, Memorial 2010-12
- Thomas Guedenon, Mount Allison 2003-05
- Rebecca Hammond, Acadia 2007-09
- Sigbjorn Hervik, Dalhousie 2005-06
- Daniel Horsley, Memorial 2008-10
- Golam Hossain, University of New Brunswick 2008-10
- Tobey Kenney, Dalhousie 2006-08
- Dawood Kothawala, University of New Brunswick 2010-12
- Peter LeFanu Lumsdaine, Dalhousie 2010-12
- Rogers Mathew, Dalhousie 2011-12
- Charles Paquette, University of New Brunswick 2012-14
- Rui Peng, Memorial 2010-12
- Hongying Shu, UNB 2011-13
- Douglas Stones, Dalhousie 2013-14
- Ryan Tifenbach, Memorial 2012-14
- Justin Tzou, Dalhousie 2013-15
- Michael A. Warren, Dalhousie 2010-11
- Ping Wong Ng, University of New Brunswick 2003-05
- Francis Valiquette, Dalhousie 2011-13
- Yuzaho Wang, Memorial 2013-15
- Oliver Winkler, University of New Brunswick 2004-06
- Dansheng Yu, Saint Francis Xavier 2006-08