AARMS Postdoctoral Fellowship Support Program
The AARMS postdoctoral fellowship competition is now open for 2016/17. Please read the Rules for the timeline and for more information about the AARMS pdf program before you apply. Visit our online services page to access the application system.
Current AARMS Postdoctoral Fellows
Marzieh Bayeh received her PhD in 2016 from the University of Regina. Her research interests include homotopy theory, topological invariants and category theory. She is currently working at Dalhousie University under the supervision of Dorette Pronk.
Daniele Gregoris received his PhD (2014) from Stockholm University within the Erasmus Mundus framework. His research interests are general relativity, cosmology and geometry and is currently working at Dalhousie University under the supervision of prof. Alan Coley.
Christopher Duffy received his PhD (2015) from the University of Victoria and the University of Bordeaux. His research interests are graph homomorphisms and discrete time processes on graphs. He is currently working at Dalhousie University under the supervision of Jeannette Janssen and is the AARMS outreach coordinator postdoctoral fellow.
Joep Evers received his PhD from Eindhoven University of Technology (The Netherlands) in 2015. He is currently working at Dalhousie University under supervision of Theodore Kolokolnikov, and his research interests include pattern formation in nonlocal aggregation models, measure-valued evolution equations, interacting particle systems and discrete-to-continuum limits.
Aras Erzurumluoglu received his PhD from Auburn University in 2015. Currently he is working at Memorial University of Newfoundland, under the supervision of David Pike. His research interests are combinatorial design theory and graph theory.
Nathan Grieve received his PhD (2013) from Queen’s University. His research interests include algebraic, complex, and differential geometry and is currently working at the University of New Brunswick under the supervision of Colin Ingalls.
Rory Lucyshyn-Wright received his PhD from York University in 2013 and was an NSERC Postdoctoral Fellow at the University of Ottawa and the University of Cambridge from 2013 to 2015. As an AARMS Postdoctoral Fellow he is currently working at Mount Allison University under the supervision of Geoffrey Cruttwell and Robert Rosebrugh.
Peng Zhou received his PhD in 2015 in mathematics from Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China. As an AARMS postdoctoral fellow he is currently working at Memorial University under supervision of Prof. Xiaoqiang Zhao. His research interests lie in Nonlinear PDEs with application to mathematical biology.
Baocheng Zhu received his PhD in 2014 from Southwest University, Chongqing, China. He is currently working at Memorial University under the supervision of Dr. Deping Ye. His research interests are in convex geometric Analysis.
Past Postdoctoral Fellows
- Evgeny Chibrikov, Memorial 2009-11
- Alin Ciuperca, UNB 2009-11
- Kia Dalili, Dalhousie 2005-07
- Mahya Ghandehari, Dalhousie 2010-12
- Alexei Gordienko, Memorial 2010-12
- Thomas Guedenon, Mount Allison 2003-05
- Rebecca Hammond, Acadia 2007-09
- Sigbjorn Hervik, Dalhousie 2005-06
- Daniel Horsley, Memorial 2008-10
- Golam Hossain, University of New Brunswick 2008-10
- Tobey Kenney, Dalhousie 2006-08
- Dawood Kothawala, University of New Brunswick 2010-12
- Peter LeFanu Lumsdaine, Dalhousie 2010-12
- Rogers Mathew, Dalhousie 2011-12
- Charles Paquette, University of New Brunswick 2012-14
- Rui Peng, Memorial 2010-12\
- Israel Rocha, Dalhousie 2015-16
- Hongying Shu, UNB 2011-13
- Douglas Stones, Dalhousie 2013-14
- Ryan Tifenbach, Memorial 2012-14
- Justin Tzou, Dalhousie 2013-15
- Michael A. Warren, Dalhousie 2010-11
- Ping Wong Ng, University of New Brunswick 2003-05
- Francis Valiquette, Dalhousie 2011-13
- Yuzaho Wang, Memorial 2013-15
- Oliver Winkler, University of New Brunswick 2004-06
- Dansheng Yu, Saint Francis Xavier 2006-08
- Jonathan Ziprick, University of New Brunswick 2014-16