No, you do not. In order to obtain course credit, you need to consult with your someone home institution (e.g., your supervisor, academic advisor, registrar, graduate program coordinator, etc) about the appropriate procedures. If you intend to obtain academic credit for an AARMS course, you are strongly encouraged to inquire about the process at your home institution before the start of lectures. Please contact us for university specific advice.